Attend BITB to source new products and strengthen business ties with existing clients.
It is an opportunity to:
- Business with a diverse representation of the Indian inbound and outbound tourism product. Product mix to include leading hotel chains, Indian state governments with several private players in tow, city hotels, heritage properties, Uniquely Indian products, online travel agents, travel technology companies, National Tourism Organizations and outbound products and more.
- Expand your business by meeting new potential clients.
- Strengthen existing relationships with partners and get sit with senior representatives to discuss business.
- Network with colleagues and senior members of the industry.
- Exciting networking opportunities to interact with a cross-section of BITB delegates.
- Opportunity to attend the BITB Power Conclaves, a platform to learn, network and increase understanding across different tourism verticals. Cost for non-buyer: Rs 10,000 per delegate per conclave.
- Access to the BITB Virtual Bazaar to set up appointments as per your preference over 2 days. Exhibitors and buyers can use this platform to set appointments prior to the show dates.
Projected figures: 500+ exhibiting companies
2016 figures: 260 exhibiting companies