- BITB is a two-and-a-half-day travel, tourism, aviation and hospitality trade event. The show timings and dates are:
20 September, 2017: Full Day Set-up
21 September, 2017: Half Day Set up; Half Day Business Hours
22 September, 2017: Full Day Business Hours
23 September, 2017: Full Day Business Hours
*The above dates and timings are subject to change
- BITB is open strictly to people who have a bonafide interest in the business of travel, tourism, aviation and hospitality and related fields. Visitors will be expected to provide matching business cards with photo ID proof, at the time of registering.
- During the show, best to wear the delegate badge at all times. Inability to provide proof of identity can risk your being removed from the premises.
- Special category of exhibitors, in different categories like Luxury, Golf, Wellness, Weddings, MICE and Heritage, would encourage buyers from these segments.
- Visitors are required to wear smart business attire as a precondition for entry.
- As per government rules, smoking is prohibited in public places and BITB venues will strictly observe a no smoking policy. However, there would be specially designated zones marked for smokers.
- Attendance is limited to persons over the age of 18 years.